Wednesday, December 21

Finally... Interviews!!!

Yesterday and today, I have been getting some calls for interview. I am suppose to go for an interview in Section 19 (Wisma Acedemy) for the position of Marketing Executive for this company call Advantech but seeing as I didn't get a return call on the confirmation of today's interview, I might not go. But then again, I think I might give them a call, just to be sure.

Earlier, I got a call from Waves PR for a position as Writer. Suppose to go for interview on Friday noon. The place is in Phileo 1 and I'm looking forward to that as I really want to be a writer more than anything else.

Day before yesterday, I got a call around 6.30pm to ask me to go for an interview in Sec 17 in this company call HK Comp as an Indoor Business Development Executive. This interview will be on Friday morning. Even though I have a sinking suspicion that it will be mostly telemarketing, I will just go and see what happens.

I'm so overjoyed these 2 days from getting interview calls. Even though I am still not so desperate to quit my current job (as it seems to be quite stable at the moment, minus the money part), I will open myself to oppurtunities. I mean, if other companies can offer me more, why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com