Monday, December 19

Christmas Time!!!

It's almost Christmas time. This means cheers, parties, pressies, happiness and get-togethers. But for me, this is a time of torture. With all the gift buying and hunting, I rather not celebrate Christmas.

Was in KL the whole of Sunday with Kie. Walked from Sungai Wang, to Low Yat to Times Square and even to Central Market. Kie was complaining and even I was too (considering I don't complain much when it comes to shopping). My legs needed a much deserved rest when I got home.

I think I pretty much covered everyone's pressies, except for dad (don't know what to get him) and my friends (which I plan to buy in Jan - lack of $$$ and party's in Jan anyway). Unfortunately, I have to be the one buying all the pressies and write BOTH my brother's name on it even though the $$$ comes from me. *sigh* The resposibilities of being the eldest!

Spent the whole of Saturday at my cousin's wedding. So glad he finally settled down. Actually, we all predicted he'll be the 1st of the 3 siblings to settle down as GT doesn't seem to wanna have a family and MT is still young (even tho she has a steady already). So, congrats LT and Jo. After the wedding, there was luncheon. All in all, everything took a wraps at 4pm.

Went out for dinner with the rest of the family at The Curve. Elder generation was complaing about female side of the family, saying they are taking all the money from the wedding and blahblahblah... As usual, money's the source of all evil. Got a good sounding from elders to remind us, the younger generation not to be so silly and easily be taken advantage of when it's our turn to get married.

Besides that, The Curve was really pretty with all Christmas decors and Christmas songs playing in the background. Wanted to take piccies with my camera phone but decided was too lazy to. Maybe next time. For more Christmassy piccies, please go to Pinky's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com