Wednesday, December 14

12 December Shopping

Was a bit pissed that even though it was a Selangor public holiday, I still had to go back to office. All because of Stupid Daren's work. He never gives me peace. He's always passing me last minute work and I have to bust my ass for him. I know he's a Director and all but cmon, I'm human too... You can't gimme last minute work and expect it to be done there and then and perfect. Trust me, I ain't the only one complaining about him. He is so well-known for passing his shit around that a lot of people don't like him.

Anyways, MFish decided to let us off at 5.30pm. Which was good as Kev drove and he sent Kie and me to my house. It was raining so I got dad to send me to 1U. was shoping till I dropped and Kie literally dropped. She kept cursing me for getting her to walk so much. I bought close to RM300 that day but I was satisfied. I managed to get a dress for CF's wedding and some accessories to go with it. Unfortunately, I was so hooked on getting my stuffs that I didn't even get any Xmas pressies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I liked this top so much because it's transparent and can be casually thrown over a tube or spaghetti strap.
Top from WH @ RM 71

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now, this is the dress that I'm gonna wear to CF's wedding. Hopefully CF doesn't sees this blog cos she's supposed to be suprised.
Dress from Blook @ RM 80

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Accessories to match my dress. A necklace and a butterfly ring. Now, if only I can find earrings to match too.
Necklace @ RM 35, Ring @ RM 26 from Vault

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These were SO cute, I HAD to buy it. I especially liked the lil fwavers on it. Wanted to buy another similar with orange flowers but was thinking about the $$$ part.
Boxer from WH @ RM 26

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Matty's birthday is on 27 Dec, had to get him a card cos I can't seem to afford anything else. Would love to get an airplane ticket to Sydney to suprise him but that would be a bomb for me. *sigh*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Xmas card for Matty. Again, would prefer to fly there and present myself as his pressie (hey... no kinky thought, k?) but no $$$
Cards from Memory Lane @ RM 40

Well, that's all for now. Back to work. Will be going to town this Sunday. Cousin's wedding on Saturday. So many things happening this December.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinkity said...

HEY~ Where's my pressie?
OK, maybe not... presents from me nex year ok?

Plus, eww... u posted ur undies on the net. Now i will look at you strange and wonder if you're wearing those everytime i c u. =.=

2:46 AM  
Blogger ms3Gem said...

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com