Tuesday, November 29

How Old Are You Now...?

HASH(0x8c4c48c)
brought to you by Quizilla
SWEET TEEN!!! Yes you are a teenager mmmm from 13 - 19
quite a little rebel haha just kidding...
You think as a teenager, you see everything quite simple, soon
you will realize it is not that simple. In my opinion you look at
things in a very beautiful way. =)

Yeay... Yeay... I'm still a teenager (I wish) *rolls eyes* If only I could turn back time. Being a teenager was my greatest time. When raging hormones kicked in, flirting was common, dating "bad boys" was the norm, moving in and out or relationships were nothing unusual, skipping class and smoking behind anywhere we could find was a thrill and just being plain ruthless, thinking the world is our oyster. Ahhh... Yes, it was great fun being a teenager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com