Monday, October 24

Put On The Spot

Last Tuesday, Scott decided to pack his stuff and shift to dad's. Seems there was a heated argueent (which is very common). 2 days later, mum smsed me and here's what happened.

Mum: Am I such a bad mother.

Me: What should I answer? This is like an impossible question. After thinking for a bit I answered.
No, you're not a bad mother, just sometimes hard to live with. As for me, I find that we tend to argue over the smallest things when we together for too long, so this distance is a good thing.

Mum: Ok, Understood. Scott moved out, did you know? (DUH!) I feel very distressed. What's he gonna do? How's he going for exams?

Me: Have already thought about these when I saw him on Tuesday and asked too.
Yes, I know. I've already asked. Dad will send him to school and if he has a break in between, he'll just have to stay back.

Mum: Ok.

In a way, I feel sad for my mum cos she's now lonely. None of us are staying with her anymore. But then again, none of us can stand staying with her for too long. I know... ALL mothers are like that, very naggy and stuff. Difference is, my siblings and I have a choice who we wanna live with. I feel sorry for those who have to just live with the situation. But before you start accusing me of being a mean bitch, I have to clarify that living with saperated parents aren't a fun ride either. There are many things we had to go through while they were still together and fighting as well as during the saperation period. Things don't just stop there as problems still arises even up till today. I will not go into that.

All I can say is that there are pros and cons to either situation. Be thankful for what you have. When you think you have the biggest problem in the world, turn around and open your eyes and mind, you will see that your problem is a pea-sized problem compared to many others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com