Tuesday, October 4

Left Alone

Was alone in the office the whole day. Luckily there was work for me to do. Or else... I would have rot to death. I can't even walk around to talk to people cos it would be deemed as "snaking". Kat and Anne was out collecting contracts. Cin, G and Mike was out for appointments. I was suppose to go to Universal for an appointment too but last minute had to postpone as Mike has another PR meeting at almost the same time. Hopefully I can go out tomorrow.

Morning was hectic as I had to prepare the official letters to the bank as well as to our terminal provider. It was a last minute thing and it was just plain HECTIC. But it was fun tho as it was something different and I had my time occupied. As I have said before, I don't like routines and my job at the moment just seem so routine lately.

Now, as I have been moved to Phase 1, I think it is much better for me as I am in control. Mike who was previously handling Phase 1 is now doing the PR campaign and I will be heading Phase 1 with Flora. Needless to say, my job status is pretty stable and secure but yet I find myself looking for a better offer somewhere else. This is what confuses me. Am I not happy here? Am I not stable here? Have I learnt all here? Why do I feel the need to look for others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com