Friday, October 28

I Will Miss...

He's gone now.

He left without a trace. No hugs, no goodbye kisses. Ffish didn't even realised it was his last day.

Went for dinner with him and Other. Nothing fancy, just a simple dinner at TL. A simple meal that cost RM3.40. We joked, we laughed, we gossiped. All the while I was wishing things didn't have to end. Everything else seemed normal. It didn't feel like it was his last day. Right up till the time he dropped me home.

That's when the feelings of emptiness sinked in.

His parting words, "Goodbye, Garfield." And mine? "Fuck you la!" *laughs*

Thinking back, I still smile. He always had a 1st impression of me as garfield and it never did leave him. I hated it cos I hate CATS! But now, I'd give anything to have him say that to me.

I'll miss his funny remarks.
I'll miss his comforting words.
I'll miss his stories about his experiences.
I'll miss his boyish smile.
I'll miss hanging with him at Jln Alor.
I'll miss him as my release-stress bag.
I'll miss abusing him when he pisses me off.
I'll miss his fwaffy hair.

*sniffs*
I'LL MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!
*cries*

With that, it closes this chapter of my life.

-end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com