Thursday, October 27

Bye-Bye, Happiness

I never felt like this, even though I knew he was leaving more than a week ago. I was sad but it never did hurt.

I got back from dinner today, lay on my bed and thought, "Tomorrow's his last day. How are we gonna celebrate it? What should I wear?" and then it suddenly hit me, "Who am I gonna go smoke with? Who's gonna be my punching bag? There will be no more reasons for me to walk over to that department. I will not be able to turn back and look at him or disturb him. I cannot stand at Jln Alor, just stoning with him." I felt the sadness overwhelm me, just like it is now as I'm typing this.

Good God, I will miss him so much. I have been reminiscing back on the first time I saw him. How I knew (even then) that I would like to know him. And we did. It took some work from my part but look at us now, we're great pals.

I can't bare going through tomorrow. To spend one last time in his company... I know I sound lame and all but he really was my reason for going to that dreadful place every morning initially. Even though he is no longer a reason for me, he still means greatly to me. Pink have said that we can still be friends after this and meet up for yumcha and all but things will never be the same any more. For being able to see him 5 days a week and disturbing him as and when I wish, to an occasional call and sms or yumcha once in a blue moon.

I really DREAD DREAD DREAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com