Saturday, September 24

Moley (gross details involved... not for the faint of heart)

I finally got my moles removed. There's 2 moles on my face which are huge and been meaning to get rid of and there are 2 more smaller moles. Went to Atria and saw this guy who claims he can remove moles at a much cheaper price than to go to a hospital to remove under surgical knives and scapels. Well, I put my life in his hands cos I was not gonna spend RM2000 over 1 mole. Besides, my mum was such an angel for going the day before to remove 1 of her mole, to be a guinea pig before I did mine. Anyway, I sat there, in full view of passerbys. The guy is putting alcohol on my face to numb it. Waited for a good 30minutes before he started using his knive to poke at it, all around it then he pulled at it. Luckily my friends weren't around to witness these as I think they would have thrown up and be so grossed out. The whole episode reminded me of something I'd see on http://www.ogrish.com/. He was just pulling at my mole and the skin kept being pulled along. Even I dared not look, throughout the whole process, I just kept my eyes closed. And it didn't help that I still felt the pain when he dig the knife into my skin or when he puts the medicine on the wound. There is not side effects of yet (I hope not at all) but the skin where the mole used to be is gone, so it'll be about 2 weeks before I'd be normal again. Until then, I'd just have to rely a lot on make-up.

The funny thing was, I got a tattoo done before. The whole time I was sitting there, I was thinking to myself, " I've done a tattoo before, this should be a piece of cake". But that didn't work cos this wasn't something I had my heart set on and I've already psyched myself out that it WOULD hurt. So trying to make myself believe it didn't hurt now, just wouldn't work. My advice, anyone who wants to remove a mole, get a tattoo 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com