Wednesday, September 28

I am SO loved

Got back from yumcha today and received an sms from 1 of my colleague. It was a joke sms whereby the top part said "Call me now, I need to talk to you urgently" and scroll down a bit more, it said "I need to hear your voice, just to test if I can understand monkey language".

I decided to send it to some of my friends, namely Pink, G, Nic, Conz, Jaz, Banana, Uncle, Hamster, CF, my couz (Mei) and bro (Scott).

I was so touched when a few of them actually called me back to see if I was ok. I felt bad cos they called and I had to tell them that there is actually nuthin wrong and it was a joke sms. Nevertheless, I am VERY touched.

To those who called me, tried calling me and sms me (you know who you are), a BIGGGG THANK YOU. I love you guys AND girls. I swear to the day I die, you will forever be in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com