Thursday, July 7

To all who reads my blog & complains of "no new entry"

Was reading thru Pink's blog earlier, jst realised tht I hv missed out a lot of my friend's life. It's not tht I don't want to but I jst can't bring myself to be able to juggle both work AND play. I envy my friends who can work all day and yet still find time to meet up at night to catch up. All I want to do after work is to go home and sleep the day away and prepare for the next.

To all my wonderful friends, I trully am sorry for not being there whenever. I do not promise tht things will change even after this but I do promise tht I would at least try to be there when I can. I do worry at times tht I would be discarded from the gang but somehow I take for granted tht I'd still be welcome back. I know it's bad of me to think this way and I know tht I'd get comments from my pals abt this later on. But I'm jst saying the truths and blogging as I think.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I don't have problems as what my pals are facing... Love/Crush problems. Why? I jst can't find the time to do such things. Work has taken a major part of my life. Ever since the company launched this new program, I have been in the verge of everything. I am even clueless on my designation and work duties as I feel I'm doing both Operations AND Marketing. My boss (Fish) told me tht she would let me know by last week but yet there was no word on it till today. She has assured me tht I would be a cetrified marketeer tho. And yes, I have been doing more marketing work than operations of late but still MaleFish still gives me things to do for Operations. Problem with my bosses is tht there is no communication between them even tho they are husband & wife. Both can be talking abt the same things but yet saying different things... Wht is tht?!? *scratches head*

I do have a certain someone to look forward to at work tho. I call him "Original" to people who knows this crush of mine. He seems to be everything I want in a man cos he's a man's man kinda guy. He looks good in anything he wears (or is tht jst to me?). In the beginning, the crush was pretty big but of late, he has been getting on my nerves as well due to his laziness, lateness and bitchyness. Other than tht, he is basically a nice guy (to me). All his flaws were not aimed at me but from wht I see and hear from others therefore he's still my prince charming. Problem arises when I know he loves his gf to bits and plans on marrying her and tht he's a Malay (wht's up with me and malay guys?). Both of us has been spending very little time together lately as we both are caught up with heaps of work and changes. But I still enjoy times we spend at the stairway (smoking area).

There's this other guy in my office (also malay) tht has caught my eye. He's Original's ex-student (believe it or not, Original is a lecturer, despite his bad-boy look) tht has recently joined this company as a full timer. He ain't much to look at but he is an interesting person to know. He claims to be a vampire and I believe him because of the many things he say and do. Don't ask me, I won't tell. It's a secret between the both of us. I feel very protective over this other guy (I call him "Other"). He looks so fragile tht I feel I need to take care of him. He calls me mum but I don't wanna be his mum, I wanna be someone dear to him tht can take care of him (I'm hoping too much). I don't know if it's jst me or wht but he seems to be giving hints tht he feels something, yet he's not saying anything but jst dropping hints in his words and actions. I'm thinking and hoping (again!) too much.

Things has been a lil weird at the office these days too. A lot of dramas. aN, a collague of mine who has become a friend is a lesbo and she has hooked up with another collague of mine, Kat. In the process, aN hurt her gf's heart by breaking up with her for Kat. Tht day was so full of tension. Early morning, aN asked me to go for a smoke and I knew something was not right. At the stairway, she told me she broke up with Lo to be with Kat as someone from the office told Lo aN and Kat has been very close of late. aN couldn't take the lies and jst confessed the truth. Now, aN and Kat are officially together but only a few of us know, namely me, CF and Eunice (which I think suspects but not really know). The rest of the Operation Dept has been speculating but no one has asked.

I don't like Op Dept to speculate things as they tend to get it wrong and blame the wrong people. I knwo this as I have been with Op since I joined this company. I have misjudged a few collagues due to things I hear from Op. After I moved away from Op and made friends with other people in the company and get to know them better, that I realised tht aren't as bad as Op make them out to be. In fact, a few of them has turned from colleagues to friends. The few I call friends are aN, CF, Kat and Joyce. Unfortunately, I can't mix Joyce with the rest of them as Joyce is from Op and as said, Op and Mktg (the rest of them are from Mktg) can never mix. Jst a difference in understanding, interest and conversation. I'm not saying tht I'm an all-rounder in the office but I do try to get to know each and everyone as much as I can, unlike Op, they tend to keep to themselves and only mingle with each other. I was nearly caught in tht web as well, luckily I knew how to phase myself. My believe is that, you can't beat them, join them.

Oh man... I was gonna make this a short one but looks like I've gone wayyyy overboard. To all who is reading this, hope you had fun catching up on my life. Hahahaha...

Have a presentation to Fish at 3pm. Funnily, I don't feel as nervous as I thought I would be. Maybe it's because I know these people. Put in front of strangers and I'll prolly curl up and die. K, better go thru my speech. Wish me luck. Looking forward to tonight. Gonna go watch Samara on Startlight Cinema with Pink and gang. Finally!!! I'm doing something with my outside friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com