Thursday, July 28

Hmmm... I wonder

I wonder... How many people reads my blog. I know I read Pink's blog and occasionally when I have the time, I would read people linked to her blog. Call me a stalker but I am not, I swear... I'm just curious. I'm curious about how others think and what life they lead. Reading people's blog can be interesting as it takes me out of my own little world, which can be pretty mudane at times.

I recently came across a new blog. I liked his comics. It made sense and it was interesting to see things from a guy's point of view. (Hey dude, if you're reading this, please don't sweat so much about your ex. Move on.. There's so much more to life than just gfs/bfs. Take things in your stride and take that time with her as a great experience.) I really liked his comics though, made me laugh.

Pink once asked, why do people blog. I have no idea. I don't have the slightest idea why I blog either. Maybe I just want people to read my thoughts...? Maybe I just wanna type out what I feel inside (afterall, things are better said in writing than in saying). Whatever it is, I still like blogging even though I seldom do so and get complains from my pals about having nothing to read on my blog (I have to ask, if they're my friends and we see each other ever so often, why do they still need to read my blog to know me? Hmmm...)

So, to all that reads my blog, have fun and please do feel free to comment or anything. I'd love to know how many people takes an interest in me *grins*

2 Comments:

Blogger ms3Gem said...

Wow... I got a reply! It's great to hear from you, P. Thanks for your feedback and hope you'd find my blog interesting (even though I don't update it everyday).

2:29 PM  
Blogger *Dream Weaver* said...

I am a Blogger-Peeper toos... hehehe...
I think refer to my blog for reasons why ppl blog? and blah... but i read ppl's blogs (strangers even) cos they have the funniest experiences, some have good photos, some are just old friends to keep in touch with and then there is of course the KPC habit I seem to have... and once in awhile you read something that can change your life or make your day seem just that little bit better =)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com