Saturday, July 16

Have I lost it?

Been a long week, as usual. Finally got moved to Mktg Dept. Feeling lost bcos I miss my Op Dept people. Poor Flora is also lost as she has been getting bang by MaleFish since Monday (non-stop). Thing is, she is getting it for things that does not concern her nor is it her fault. It's just that I feel MaleFish thinks she is an easy target as she is so small and fragile looking. I really feel for her and know for a fact that the whole office does too.

Trying to get comfy at my new place. I don't like it tho as it is very open. Anyone who wants to walk to the door can see me and my pc. Have to be really careful with what I'm doing now a days. Oh well, at least now I know which dept I'm in, better than being neither here nor there.

Nothing much has been happening in my life lately, hence my empty blog. Mktg Dept is planning a weekend trip to Ipoh (was supposed to be Camerons) next weekend. Mike (Mktg Man) will be going too. I wonder how much fun we will have with him. He is gay by the way (the closet kind), no one asked him and I doubt anyone will but we all know. He's really fussy and has irregular PMS sympthoms. Oh well, not really looking forward to trip but do need to get away at a low-cost budget. Will see how it turns out.

Haven't seen my out-of-office friends since Starlight Cinema day. Kinda miss them. Feel left out. But knowing me, when they ask to go out, I'm always either too tired or lazy. Think they've given up asking me out. Don't blame them. I would be so frustrated with a friend like me too. I guess with me, work takes the mainstage in my life now followed by family then friends, oh yea, not forgetting church. So many things to do for this church thingy. Will have to go visit some handicapped women's home this Sunday. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com