Tuesday, April 12

Centuries Ago

It's been ages since I last updated this. So much have happened but it'll take me all the amount of time I've lost out to re-count all happenings. Due ot that, I have decided to just leave things and start from here onwards and maybe touch a little on the past. As one of my cousin's girlfriend told me, after reading my handwriting, "You are a person of the 'now'". I don't look forward nor do I look backwards.

I hooked myself a job. An office job for that matter. No major complains. My collagues are great. We're like one big happy family. The most admirable thing about us is that we have loads of teamwork, cooperation and communication. Even my "head" is great. She stick up for us no matter what never once doubts us. As usual, work load is a lot and more so for me, a 'noobs' aka newbie. Trying to pick up stuff from my dear colleagues. My mentor, Elyn has been a great help to me, teaching me with patience and expertise. Working with our clients, "The Bank" has it's ups and downs as well. They can be a real pal to you but when they rush you for something, they really RUSH you. And no doubt, every company, no matter how good will have politics. As said, everyone is a real dear, all except 'fish', so we call her. Mainly because she sits in her office with is all round glass covered, looks like a fish tank. She is our Director. She wants things her way and only HER way. So, that's work for my side.

Ah... My food has arrived and smelling it makes me hungry. Will continue tomorrow... If I remember... Hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com