Monday, July 19

Topics

Today's Sunday and if we do go for yumcha, it'll usually be centered around Malaysian Idol. Makes me wonder, at this moment, who among my friends watched today's episode. From this week onwards, it is up to Malaysians to cast their votes for the Malaysian Idol 2004. Honestly, I did vote for my favorite just now. It was this girl who's really into hip-hop but she's got a good control of voice. Only thing was, she reminded me of GG cos when she drags her voice, it sounds a little hoarse, like GG. There was this other guy, Vick who is a teenager and he can sing but unfortunately, he wasn't powerful enough today so I decided not to vote for him even though I have been a fan of his since I heard him. I just hope he's one of the 3 that gets chosen today. Somehow, what Paul said about Vick was that no matter what the judges say, there'll be little teenage girls who will be swooning over him. So, there is a high possibility that Vick'll get in.
 
Enough on that. Yesterday, EJ called me up in the afternoon to ask if I had any plan for that night. I told him no and asked why. He said he wants to go to this Japanese fest call ObonOdori. I felt really honored that he called me. EJ never calls me unless he's supposingly to pick me. I know, I know, I was kinda his last resort for Pink was going back to her hometown and KW was in Subang. Anyways, he asked me to invite Yen and Nie as well and he was also wondering if I knew how to get there. I called my Aunt to ask for directions and we got there with no trouble at all. Unfortunately, Nie couldn't join us for she was working and in a way, I was glad (I'm horrid).
 
Suprisingly, there were loads of people there and parking had to be far away. We had fun seeing people dressed really 'ah beng' and 'ah lian' with their colored and molded hair as well as clothings. Some even wore like as if they were going to a ball or something. HELLOooo... It was on a field, with mud!!! And people were wearing heels and skirts?!? The only perk was the little children in kimonos, real cute. Felt like phideophiles. Besides that, there were nothing much going on. There were some Japanese performance on stage but nothing unusual. Most of the things there were food stuff, some Japanese, some Chinese and even Malay but most can be found in 1Utama. Pink's gonna kill me when she reads this posting for we plan to tell her that we had a great time and there were loads to see and do but unfortunately because of the crowd, we were forced to leave early. Hehehe... Aren't we just cruel...? By the way, we met Jaz, Syu, Lily and some other guy on our way out while they were on their way in. Jaz put on a lot of weight (too much protein). I was being mean when Yen suggested I told him too much protein isn't good and I said, 'If I can't get him, why should I care?' Lolz...
 
After ObonOdori, EJ still felt Japanesed and suggested we head to this nice little place where there's good Japanese food. It was somewhere near the old airport and situated in a Japanese condo. The atmosphere was wonderful. The pool was so clear and blue, made me wanna jump in. The restaurant was quite Japanese styled and the waitress knew EJ well. Seems he used to frequent there with his Japanese basketball friends. The food was nice but too much for EJ kept ordering stuff. Finally, EJ managed the bill for us but he said that it's his mum's money so we should thank her. Yen later smsed me to ask if it was truly settled by EJ's mum and I told her that we should offer to pay back and see what happens. She said if it's so, it's a rare occasion for EJ is not one who pays for things. I don't know, I find that he has changed some how and it seems to be a good thing. For one, he's a gentleman, unlike many other guys I know. He opens doors, he drop and picks with the door facing you, he watches out for the ladies and stuffs like that, things you hardly find in a man these days. Anyhows, I still feel bad so I would still insist on paying him back.
 
I don't know why but these few days, I feel that I've not much to say. Every time I log on to blog, I draw a blank. It's not that there's nothing going on in my life. Have I grown lazy-er? Have I grown more boring? I know my mood swing has been awful. I feel irritated and depressed most of the time. It's like 10mins, I'm bubbly and instantly, I change to snappy for the next 5mins. Makes me feel like Dr.Jackyl and Ms.Hyde. I think the person who realize this is Pink. Many a times I've snapped at her for no reason and she'll snap back at me for being snappy. After that, I'll hold back my tongue like a defeated dog running away with its tail between its legs. Think I'll stop here for now. I'm shooting blanks again. DAMN..
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com