Tuesday, July 13

To Believe Or Not To Believe

Last nite during yumcha, we started on the topic of tarot cards and all of a sudden, everyone seemed 'gian' on predicting fate. Thing is, I was the only one that could remember how to do it. Anyways, I help predict Yen, Pink and EJ's fate with their love ones. I told Pink that I would rather predict others and not let mine be read for one simple reason, I don't like to know.

I actually believe in all these a lot. I do think that by believing whole-heartedly, the spell would work more. Call me superstitious and I'll gladly admit it.

Many others may take this lightly and usually it's not so true. As said above, to believe or not to believe, that is the question.

Suprisingly, I have not much to write today. A short one tonite -Outtie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com