Tuesday, July 6

Such Dramas

Now, let's see.. Where did I leave out? I think I kinda stopped somewhere 2 weeks ago when I mentioned we went to Cyberjaya with EJ. I think I'll go by topic this time round.

1st up, Pink. A week back, KW confessed to Pink that he likes her but she really thought he was joking and probably thinking with his other head instead. She voiced her concerns to me and I told her I wasn't surprised at all for I always knew he had in it him that he liked her. Somehow, I felt like GG when she always knew I liked someone even without me telling her. Anyways, I told her to take it slow and sleep on it. She did and she felt that she might give him and herself a chance by trying. Just when she thought that, he smsed her to tell her that he likes her and all but was not sure if he's ready to fall in love. Immediately, her whole body felt weak for she felt cheated. As she puts it, breakup within 24hrs, and they weren't even together!!!

3rd July, Saturday, we had a little gathering at Pink's house. There were 7 of us, Pink, Yen, Nie, EJ, KW, Ken (Yen's cousin) and me. We had a little steamboat gathering. Everything was going quite well till the vodka came out. EJ was down after 2 glasses and he looked like a lobster. Pink was tipsy and head up to her room to sleep. I was feeling tipsy too and slept on the floor. Only KW, Nie, Yen and Ken was able to stand the whole night. I woke up somewhere in between the game of truth and I realized that KW was thinking of Pink in everything he did. In a way, it was freaky cos he seemed like a sex maniac or something but then again, it was way obvious he felt something for her. Everyone left around 7am but KW and me stayed on. When I woke up the next afternoon, Pink and KW was watching TV downstairs. Pink fell asleep halfway and I got talking to KW. I asked if he liked Pink and he finally admitted everything but at that moment, he was still a little confused over his feelings. That night, we all went yumcha and after that, I was online for awhile when KW told me that he really likes Pink after some thinking. He got smsing Pink and confessed to her. To make a long story short, they're kinda together but not exactly officially cos he didn't ask face to face and they've never been on a date just yet and it's only Yen and me who knows about this.

Yen suggested that KW and Pink do some underground dating 1st before they announce to the world for things might get a bit awkward and uncomfortable seeing as it's the 1st time for Pink and 2nd time for KW. I think it's a good idea too, just like when PK and GG got together. Me, as GG's bestfriend, didn't even know they were together until a month and a half later or something. But when we found out, they already built a foundation together and that made things easier to bear.

2nd up, Yen. Night before last, Yen was telling Pink that she missed CC. Things got very emotional and the next day, Pink felt like she needed to do something about it. She decided to call CC out for lunch to talk things over. Fortunately, things went pretty well despite his stupid jokes and all. That night, he said he's going to talk things over with Yen and explain everything till everything's cleared. He was supposed to ask her out for dinner but he had to work. In the end, he joined us for yumcha and Pink and me had to walk away for them to talk. When we came back, everything seemed to be going well. After he left, Yen told us that he admitted to him being a coward and ignoring her but the answer was still no. He made it better by praising her but that wasn't want she wanted. Well, we can't always have what we want and she is very thankful it's all over now. At least no more hanging by a string.

Seeing CC again last night made me realize that I actually miss him SOOOO much. I know I have said that I miss him and I have thought about him but I just didn't know how much till I saw him. There was one stage when I just stared at him, absorbing every detail of him, afraid that it might be the last time I'll see him again. My heart was seriously melting and felt my tears welled up but it didn't come out (thank god). I later told Pink that I'm afraid I might actually cry if I were to see LW again, where my feelings are actually involved. She joked by saying that she'll help me to coverline by pinching me so that it seems I'm crying from the pain instead. Now, just thinking about CC last night makes me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside (don't bang the wall, k). We're supposingly to invite CC and LW for yumcha this Friday and act like it was an impromptu thing to watch Nie's reaction to their presence. If she acts surprised, we'll all know that she had something to do with our ruin friendship. If she acts normally, it would be great. We'll just have to see and I on the other hand, am feeling a little excited and scared at the same time of seeing LW again.

Let's see, what more have I to say. I think I have more to write on but I just can't seem to remember what. Damn... I'm getting old. I should write my blog once a week or I might not be able to remember every juicy detail. Life's such a drama for me. So much happening, even in 1 days' time. I have to take a break and think about it. Meeting up with Pink and Kor tonite. Might have something to write on...? *puts little finger near mouth and does Dr.Evil's expression* mayb be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com