Sunday, July 11

Still Tingling

Last night was a blast. I didn't expect to see so many people. Some have changed a lot and some still remained the same. One thing still was the same though, the popular people still stuck together and the rest were, well.. The rest. It was still great to see them all after 10 years. 10 YEARS!!!! Just a blink of an eye and I'm 10 years older already. I can still remember days back in primary school... *reminisce*

Yesterdays episode made me feel like going all the way back to primary school again. Where there were not so much worries and all we did whole day was just to go through some classes and mostly just have fun. Even back then, status was already built but it was not so important. Yes, there were popular people but we all seem to mingle pretty well together without much discrimination. Back then, everyone in our year knew each and every one. Life was great.

Sadly I had to leave pretty early last night. If given the chance, I would have wished to stay a little longer for there wasn't enough time to catch up with each and every one and even when I did, it was just a little here and there. Never REALLY catch up. Maybe someday, after I've gotten the list of names, phone numbers and email addys, I'll get a few people out together just to REALLY catch up. I think after last night, we all seem to be very 'semangat' to wanna keep in touch.

I don't know if it's just me or what but I feel like I didn't manage to make such a big impact when I was in primary school and the same feeling adapts to whatever I do even till now. I think last night, I kinda shocked some people who didn't really noticed me when I was in primary school. Whether it was a good shock or a bad one, I wouldn't know but it was a shock and an eye-opener, which I think is good cos they'll know me now. Am I weird? Hehe. Honestly, I actually don't remember/recognize many people and felt bad about it. Guess I should make more effort in the future.

All in all, I had much fun last night and wish to do it again some time. Hopefully it wouldn't have to wait another 10 years time. I have to admit that there were loads of 'yeng chou' feelings from my part but as the night wore on, it faded but alas, time did not prevail. I got home and actually couldn't sleep, just thinking back. Even now, I'm smiling to myself. DAMN.. I'm weird!!! -outtie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com