Friday, July 2

So Much To Say, So Little Time

I'm actually quite tired now. I actually blew Pink off at yumcha because I was in a foul mood (sleepiness). After I had my bath, I decided a quick check of mails wouldn't do any harm but how wrong I was for now I feel more alive and full of words at my fingertips.

Where shall I start?

Friday, 18 June 2004. We went for our usual yumcha session with our usual gang, minus Nie for she had something to do, it seems. All of a sudden, EJ felt like taking a nice ride up to Genting but seeing as there were 5 of us and he drove a small car, we decided not to try our luck in hiking up the hills of Genting. Instead, we drove to Cyberjaya and got lost there. We were actually looking for this park which EJ praised so much about but he didn't really remember how to get to. Anyways, it all ended well with us getting lost, meeting blocked roads and finally finding that the park was off limits to outsiders during the nights (we went in like thieves anyway). It was a good experience and I can safely say that we all enjoyed it even with the setbacks.

Next day, EJ, KW, Pink and me went downtown to meet up with one of Pink's cyberfriend for a movie. It wasn't a good movie even though I liked the star. Worse part was for Pink when she realized that her cyberfriend didn't even pay her back for the movie ticket. We made the better of it by play machines at the arcade. EJ and Pink were a real hit at the ParaPara machine, KW blasted his way through on the shootout machine and I beat the hell outta some guys on the BishiBashi. After that, we all headed over to EJ's house for some karaoke session. This time, Yen was with us. We had loads of fun laughing and singing and playing with EJ's prop hats. EJ's grandma kept pushing me to ask EJ to go to church for I was busy preparing SS lessons for the next day while they were karaoke-ing. Of course I told her I wouldn't dare for he'll probably disown me as friend. When the pizza arrived, we ate and watched 'Austin Powers Goldmember'. We then moved on to playing Life, 3 times for we played it wrongly the 1st and 2nd time. Nie called Pink and me while we were there and we had to make up a story that we were at home. I felt the need to lie for I didn't feel good for not inviting her in the 1st place. According to Pink and Yen, they feel we shouldn't have lied. In a way, make her feel that we can still have fun even without her OR the 2 boys. Funnily, KW was the one that instructed us on what to say. Why I find it funny was because we all thought he was the closest to Nie and he would not lie to her. Well, people change and as Yen puts it, maybe he's coming towards our side now.

Couple of days after that, Pink, Yen and me went for yumcha and we were discussing this issue. Yen and Pink then said that we should be honest with Nie about what we have been up to so that if someone accidentally blurts out, the situation will not be awkward. I felt it was wrong for I really don't want to hurt Nie. Yes, I do somehow blame her for disrupting my friendship with the 2 boys but I do not hate her THAT much just yet. I do believe I'm giving her one final chance. I finally agreed to Yen and Pink's suggestion for I do not want to have anymore awkward situations. So, the next time we went out yumcha together, Pink mentioned to Nie about the Cyberjaya trip and how she missed it for she has something to do. Karaoke was not mentioned for we already told her a lie and if we mention that now, she'll suspect that we've been lying to her on several occasions. She seems fine with it but I do realized that after that, she has been trying to make an effort to come out with us every time. Previously, she would have given some excuse and didn't show up or if she did, she'll only stay awhile. I don't know if she's lack of attention or just wanna be the main attention or even wanna be in an attention but she sure makes me feel funny when I'm around her. I do not lie when I say that I am always suspecting and querying her every move.

I actually have more to put on this post but I think I'll leave it for another time. Eyes beginning to close. Another long day tomorrow with work in the morning, meeting Razali in the afternoon, tutorial in the evening and yumcha at night *sigh* Yeay!!! Can't wait (sarcasticly). Not that I do not enjoy any of it but sometimes I feel that I'm getting too old for this. Oh well, I better treasure and enjoy this while I'm still young and still can *lifts glass* Cheers to my pals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com