Tuesday, July 27

Finally...

Finally... Pink told Nie about her relationship with KW. Was out with Pink for yumcha earlier and she suddenly had the urge to tell Nie about KW. When Nie got there, we interrogated her about David (her colleague, which according to CC, is her new boyfriend-more about him later). She denied everything and said that he's just a colleague and a nice guy. As the night went on, she said many good things about him but yet insist that she doesn't have feelings for him yet sense that he may be going after her. Halfway through the night, Pink confessed that she's and KW has been going out for 3 weeks now. Of course, it wasn't an easy task telling Nie for she had to 1stly guess what was the big surprise and 2ndly have to guess who that person was. After she knew, she was shocked and launched into many questions. Surprisingly, her reaction was not as 'big' as we thought it would be. My guess was that she felt a bit offended that it's only now that she knew about it but Pink had a good cover which was that she didn't know how Nie would act as KW is her 'didi'. Well, it's now up to KW to break the news to EJ.

Finally... We got to meet David. CC told us about David the last time we saw him. According to CC, Nie and David has been spending a lot of time together and he suspects they're going out for when he ask her about it, she was all shy and didn't answer. Anyway, I didn't think much of it cos if it doesn't come out of the horse's mouth, I wouldn't believe it. Anyway, Nie brought David out for a yumcha session on Friday. Pink, Yen and me were updating EJ and KW about this David guy and was wondering if the guy Nie was bring was David. True enough, she introduced him as David and we all snickered to ourselves, of course not too obvious though. David looks a lot like Wagner (Nie's last ex-boyfriend). He's a younger, shorter, thinner, no glasses and not balding version of Wagner. He seemed shy for he didn't talk much and I think we sorta scared him off with our way of speaking. He was practically shrinking in his chair. Hehehe... Anyway, Nie denied she likes him but from the way she talked about him, I feel that feelings might grow. The whole of tonite, I was insisting that she gave David a try and Pink was also agreeing. I don't know what was Pink's intention but mine was so that she would stay away from LW. Again, I must say, I'm cruel but then again, they don't call me FB (fucking bitch) for nothing.

Finally... I got to see LW. On Saturday, I smsed LW to tell him that it's been a long time since I last saw him and added that my mum asked about him and that she missed him (cover up). I also asked when would I see him again but got no reply. Saturday night, I called him but he said he was busy and he'll return call and never did. Sunday afternoon, he called and I was stunned. Sunday night, he called again when KW, Pink, EJ, Yen and I were at yumcha to ask where I was and that he might drop by. He did. Pink was smart enough to go toilet so that he would be able to sit next to me. He did. I was flushed. Only downside was that he was work orientated and asked everyone about work stuff except for me. Felt like he was ignoring me, but Yen and Pink told me I was hallucinating. Maybe it's true, I'm not in the same line anymore and therefore he felt like he's not much to talk to me about. Sad though. The upside was when Pink told me to think properly... He actually got up and thought of me and returned my call in the afternoon. After I thought about it, it's really sweet, actually felt like old times again. Awww... Funnily, I was expecting Nie to have a shock to see LW join us but she seemed like she knew already or she was a good pretender. Oh well, take things as it is, I say.

Finally... Saw CC again. The last we saw of him was when he confronted Yen. Tonite, he suddenly gave Pink a call to ask where she was and said he'll be joining us. We confronted him about his attitude towards Yen. Of course there were accusations about him ignoring and avoiding Yen for every time we yumcha with her and ask him out, he wouldn't come. He denied all and just said that he was really busy. At 1st, I was mad at him and Pink was too but finally I gave up and just said that he's busy and we shall just drop the subject. After he left, I told Pink that from now on, I will just accept things the way it is, I won't speculate no more for all these were what got us into a rough spot before. If he said he's busy, he's busy. End of story. Pink said that it was not friendship anymore if we have to play pretend. I told her that there are close friends whom you no need to pretend with, close friends that you have to pretend to remain close friends, pretend friends and just friends. The 1st category for me is Pink and Yen, for the moment. 2nd category is for LW and CC. 3rd category is for Nie and 4th category is for KW and EJ.

Finally... Pink and KW have some progress. All these while they only held hands, and that's only when they're alone. There was once I asked why all the secrecy as Yen and me already knew about it. Yen said it felt like they are doing something illegal or something. Pink defended by saying that she's not so open about these things. Hopefully it'll be better now, as Nie already knows. Anyways, on Thursday, Pink and KW went on a proper date and they held hands but when they were alone in the car, by the park, he pecked her on both her cheeks. Awww... Isn't that sweet...? Well, there would be more to come, I'm sure. I'll try to keep it updated.

Finally... I have more to write in my blog, compared to the last few entries. I think I have said all and can't think of any more happenings to jot down. So, finally... My last words...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com