Monday, July 26

Bitter-Sweet Memories

I wish there was a way where I am able to store every single memory into a book or an album instead of just keeping it in the head. Memories tend to get old, faded and loosen out that's why I want a better way of keeping it. Writing a diary is a good way but I'm not all that hardworking to write everyday and even when I do write, 5 years down the road, I might not be able to picture certain bits and pieces any more. Keeping pictures are another good way but unfortunately, you can't really carry a camera around 24/7 and snapping away all the time. If only words can write themselves into a book and pictures can store themselves next to it.
 
I woke earlier, after a siesta and my thoughts went to Oliver (an ex of mine). It went to a scene where we were laying on my bed and he suddenly proposed. At that age (15), a proposal was nothing for we all know we were just too young for it. It's not that I regretted taking that proposal as a joke that I am reminiscing this memory but it just jolted me to the fact that I'm getting older and when I do get myself a boyfriend now and he proposes, it would be a different scenario. I would probably say yes, seriously. Funnily, I do not have the sense of hurry to get married just yet. Maybe because I know times have changed and I am independent on myself hence no need to get married. I would still want to date a guy just as I have back when I was a teenager. To have that carefree feeling and not being stressed out on whether he's going to propose or not.
 
LW called me earlier around 2pm. He was actually returning call for yesterday. I called him last night to ask him if he wanted to come by just to hangout but before I could state my intentions, he said he'll call back for he's busy. I waited the whole night and as the time approached midnight, I gave up all hope. I was gravely hurt that he didn't take the initiative to call or even sms back. What joy and suprise I got when he called earlier. I was drowsy and I didn't really see who was calling. When I picked up and heard his voice, I melted. What more, his drowsy voice, a voice I've not been hearing for awhile now. He just woke up it seems and probably still laying in bed. We didn't talk much, in fact, there were many pauses but I felt that time was when we were reading each other's mind or something because through the pauses, I felt we connected, all past and current happenings linked. After that call, I sms Yen and Pink. Yen said she also hopes to see him tonight and Pink called me to tease me. I wish I was more awake to savour the moment but as I told Pink, I still felt I wanted to go back to sleep. I did take a couple of minutes to savour the moment before I dozed back into dreamland.
 
I actually have many more thoughts and memories as well as bithcings to put down but I'm not exactly feeling all to good. My ear's stuck, loads of phlegm in my throat and whole body's aching. I hope I'll be better tomorrow or I'm gonna be a mean teacher *fingers' cross*
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com