Monday, June 14

A twist of events

Right after I finished writing last entry, Pink called to inform that Nie is on her way to pick me to go to Pink's house. We got there pretty late for there were many things to be done 1st. Not much was done at Pink's, just ate, watch mtvs, go online and chatted. There was one scene when KW was laying on the sofa and Nie was sitting on the floor next to him but facing him. They were so close and immedietly made me think back of this one time when the same scene occured but instead of KW, it was LW.

Yesterday, I was out with Nie. We were in charge to take the films to be developed. After that was done, we were just walking around the mall when suddenly she popped the question of why we've not been contacting the 2 guys lately. I told her that she should go ask them why they've not been contacting us. If they were to say that we've been showing faces at them, they should take a look at themselves for there were many incidents of when they had a bad day and come out yumcha with us with blacken faces. I told her that we're also humans, with feelings and emotions. She also asked if this all started the day the both of them just speed off without even sitting down for a drink even though they're the ones who called us to ask what our plans were. I told her that wasn't it but didn't bother to elaborate. Well, she left that at there and so did I.

Later on, she mentioned that CC once said, "Oh.. Like that la. Yumcha also never ajak", when she blurted out that we were all going yumcha. I got damn pissed and told her that it's not that we don't wanna invite them but it's more like we're fed-up with their attitudes. When we invite them, they'll make excuses/give stupid replies and never turn up or turn up for only awhile. Besides that, they never once let us in on their plans, so why should we. Even when we plan and invite them, they'll then say that they want to go some place else (which usually is more high-classed and expensive). I told her that we're simple people who enjoy simple things and places (Mani).

Funnily, she never defended them nor us. I do get a feeling that she will mention this conversations to them but I don't care for that's what I want to happen, so that they know what's in our heads. As it is, we're not able to speak to them and she's the only connection to them now.

I told this to Pink and Yen only this afternoon and later Pink will pick me up for dinner. I'm sure there'll be some issues to discuss. Yen on the other hand, smsed me to tell me that she isn't as mad at the 2 guys anymore but she's still mad at Nie. I can't say that that's the right or wrong way but for me, my anger towards Nie has toned down a notch but it's still heated up at the both of them. After all, this is not the 1st time they have done this to me and because of that, I know how they are and now they think. I do feel that they're just being immature and will never admit defeat. I've given up fighting against/for them... I've just given up... Too tired... I'm too old for all this shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com