Saturday, June 5

Missing My Baby

I couldn't really get a good sleep last nite. I kept waking up every 2-3 hrs. Even with Jaz on my mind, I still found it hard to sleep.

When I finally fell asleep one time, I dreamt of one of my last years' student. His name is Tan Zuellieg, he was 3 then but this year he's 4. Unfortunately, he doesn't study at where I teach anymore. He's like the cutest student I even know. He has really fair complexion, slinty eyes, really soft brown hair and always smiling. I have to admit that I loved him more than any other students but of course I don't make it too obvious.

Anyways, the dream was that I was teaching and he was still my student. There were other students around as well, in my dream but it's just that I took more notice of him. If you ask me, I really can't tell you who exactly were the other students (in my dream).

I don't know why I would suddenly dream of him. Maybe he reminds me of Jaz (???). Anyways, I do really miss Zuellieg and I hope one day I could see him again. He just SOOOO cute. I kinda hope that when I have children, they would posses Zuellieg's looks and quality. *blush* *shy smile*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com