Tuesday, June 8

Losing friends

I've officially lost 2 friends and I feel like I'm just about to lose 2 more. I've deleted CC's and LW's phone numbers and there is no other way to retrieve it. It has finally come to a point where I'd rather lose them 2 than to lose Nie.

Last nite at the dinner, Nie invited CC and LW as well but only CC turned up, with a girl (Brenda). I totally ignored him the whole nite and so did Yen and Pink. We just couldn't bare to look at him in the eye any more and despise his company. Just the thought of them makes us mad. Dinner was a torture with every bite as he was sitting right in front of me. He, on the other hand, didn't even acknowledge our presence. He only introduced Brenda to Nie and said hi and bye only to Nie. We were just totally transparent.

Damn.. My brother's home. I need to head to my godma's house for dinner. I guess I just have to vent my anger some other time. Later, maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com