Saturday, June 12

A long day, a long entry

So much happening today. Loads of money wasted on sms. First there was Pink telling me that tonite we’ll be spending at her place for her parents are going back hometown. I thought that there wouldn’t be Sunday School tomorrow and happily agreed to stay over. She was then contemplating if she should invite Nie as well. According to her, she shares the same feeling of dislike towards Nie these days too. I told her that she had to invite for KW already knew about it and it would seem pretty obvious that we don’t like Nie if we invite everyone except her, especially since it’s always been ‘the 4 girls’ since god-knows-when. Like as if she knew were talking about her, Nie called me to ask for EJ’s number. We made some small talk with me asking if she’s well already or not and she asking what I was doing. I then smsed Pink to tell her what had happened and she told me that Nie called her earlier to ask for CC’s number as well but Pink said that she didn’t have it. I asked if Nie realizes that there’s something wrong this picture of Pink not having CC’s number but there was no reply. Come to think of it, Nie has been calling CC so often and this makes me wonder why she would want CC’s number. Is this some kind of test? Anyways, Nie sms me later to ask what I was doing and ask me to inform her if there were any plans. Well, Pink already invited her for tonite but didn’t tell her that KW was staying over.

I so wanted to stay over… Why? Why? Why? Why do I have Sunday School tomorrow? I will not join Sunday School next year!!! Wait, now… where have I heard that before? *taps cheek* Oh yea, last year, when I said I wouldn’t be joining Sunday School this year. I honestly didn’t want to join but was forced to by all the ladies for they keep saying that they’re already so old and need young blood and that they’re short-staffed. Making me feel awfully guilty and pitiful. This is too much for me to take. First, I have to hide it from my dad. Secondly, I have to arrange my transport to and fro. Thirdly, I have to get up early, which makes me feel like as if I’m still working even tho it’s a Sunday. Fourthly, I have no holiday at all. I feel like I’m working 7 days a week for I work from Monday-Friday, Saturday for tutorials and Sunday for Sunday School *sigh* I so have no life… *sulks* No matter what, I will TRY to get out of joining Sunday School next year.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Kor called. Pink told me that he called her too and she sorta told him what’s been happening. She said that she’s a lil pissed at him for he seems/acts like as if he knew what was happening. Anyway, I do not know the whole story just yet. I’ll find out tonite when Pink bitches about it. According to her, he did mention that he was a lil hurt when Nie didn’t invite him for her birthday do. He then said that he thinks that Nie’s the culprit in our ‘troubles’. I told Pink that he’s only saying this because he felt hurt that Nie didn’t invite him, I told her to thin out of the box for this. I have realized that when people are angry, they tend not to think logically. Besides, all these while, he’s the one trying to patch things up between us, no matter how bad things get and he’ll still try to help and protect her when we say something bad about her.

Guess what…? Our plans for tonite are cancelled. Seems Pink’s car couldn’t start and because of this, she’s a bit cranky. Yen called me to tell me this and I arranged for Nie to pick us but when I called Pink to inform her this, she said, “You all come for what?” Honestly, that hurt. I don’t blame her though for I know she’s got loads o her mind at the moment but it’s just that I’m not in her shoes and wouldn’t understand her situation. Here I am bitching about Sunday School and thinking that tonite will make up for it but suddenly got cancelled. Oh well, things like this cannot be helped. I just hope Pink’ll be fine and her car be corrected soon cos I don’t think I can stand her cranky-ness if it continues till tomorrow :p Looks like I’ll be able to get an early nite sleep and get up refreshed to face a class of kids tomorrow morning. See, there’s a positive side to this after all.

I think I need to mention a lil on what’s been going on in my family. Sean has not been speaking to me for the longest time and up till now, I do not know the real reason to it. I know it’s partly because I changed jobs to teaching kindy and that I’m not helping out in his collage fees for all along he thought that I would be supporting him thru collage rite after I graduate and find a job. Thing is, it’s not that easy to get a job in the field that I’ve studied. Sometimes we have to do something completely different to survive. A good example, are my cousins, the first one studied law but now is a businessman and his brother who studied engineering is also a businessman. Their sister who did marketing is now an accountant. I guess in most people’s eyes, being a kindy teacher does not earn much and therefore is not considered a ‘proper’ job. Well, I see this as a stepping-stone. I plan to go back to studying to be a qualified teacher and be a government teacher with all the incentives given. No one in my family knows this just yet for I plan to work with this kindy for about a year or so then branch out from there. I need to get some hands-on experience first. I know that this field is a completely different field from what I initially studied but this is something I wanted to do when I was young and even now, still wanna do. I’m more of a children-person than an adult-person.

Anyways, Sean is mad at me but all his friends are still fine with me. They still respect me and talk to me as usual. I bet Sean has told them stories about me before but thank god they’re open-minded enough to think rationally. Sean has been telling things to my mother as well. Because of this, she has been nagging me about my responsibilities at home that I have neglected. I do admit that I have not been the cleanest person in the house but I make sure that it does not bother other people. Funny thing is, he actually can find time to tell my mum things about me when he hardly sees her in the first place. Even I, who see her more often hardly venture in this subject of Sean-me relationship. He blames me for not giving him things and whatnots but he forgets so easily that I have done many things for him in the past. It’s just that now I’m not so well off and cannot afford to bring him diamonds and jewels and instead bring him a casual dinner. Oh well, it’s proven that even by doing 1000 good deeds, 1 bad deed will be remembered more. I just hope that one-day things will be alright and I hope that one-day will be soon.

Scott on the other hand is not like that. Thank god. Because of this, I tend to want to spend more time with him and by doing that, I will buy or spend on little things for him. I am sure that if Sean comes back to me, I would do the same for him too. I just hope that Scott will not turn out to be like Sean some time in the future. I’m very worried about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com