Saturday, June 5

Dreamy

Jaz is SOOOO dreamy. I can't seem to tell anyone that for they'll think I'm head over heels over him. Honestly, I'm NOT! I'm just so infatuate by him. He has really cute slinty eyes and when he smiles, his eyes transforms into a single line. SOOOO CUTE!!! I can't stop saying that he's so cute. Unfortunately, he already has someone else in his heart, a girl who is his friend's X. Oh well, I guess Jaz is the kind of guy whom one can see, touch but never own (for my case, that is). I actually don't think of him much but it's just that when I see him today, I'll think of him the whole day and tomorrow I'll forget unless for some reason he appears or a topic about him comes up. I think I better stop drooling on about him. Someone'll kill me... Hehehe. Jaz is SOOOO CUTE!!! (had to do that XD)

On to some other topics. Yen told me last nite that she smsed CC to ask why he's been ignoring her and all he could say is that he hasn't and that they're as much friends as before and if she would need any help from him, he'll be there. What kinda bullshit is that?!? He didn't even answer he question. It's like he's trying to avoid answering or something. As for him ignoring her, everyone seem to have realized it and how could he deny without even blinking? It's so obvious when he asks all of us what we were having or doing and never asking Yen. I guess now Yen is regretting her move of confessing to him. Sorry to say, even though CC is also a friend of mine, I have to say that he's such a jerk for not cleaning this mess up earlier. Poor Yen has to drag on with life, hanging by a string. If only he could be like KJ, when Pink confessed to him, he told her that he wants her just as a best friend and kept to his promise till now. In fact, they're relationship has never been closer after the confession. IF ONLY CC would think that way...

EJ has been acting pretty weird these days. He seems to have certain issues that he is unwilling to share with any one of us. As far as we know, one of them is about Jaz but that's all we know for he doesn't wanna comment on it. I have noticed his change of attitude the day we went for a movie (Wed) for he was so quiet the whole day. I voiced this concern out to Pink but she told me that she doesn't really noticed these things with him. Funny how I would notice it, considering Pink was his friend before I knew him. I wish there was a way I could get him to open up to me or anyone else for that matter for he looks so suffering. I even smsed him after the movie to let him know that I noticed something amiss with him and that even though I ain't so close to him yet, I'm still always there if he needs an ear but he didn't give me any reply. I just feel sad for him cos if he keeps holding it all in, one day he might just burst and it wouldn't be a nice sight.

I know that later when Pink, Yen and me go out shopping, we'll have loads of things to talk about Nie and KW. I realized the whole nite last nite that he was trying to touch her and she touch him, like as if they're dating of something. But every time we ask him, he'll say that she's just his older sis, which I feel is bullshit. It's just that he doesn't want to admit that there is some feelings involved so he decided that another way of getting closer than just friends is to take her as a stepsis. I would know for this trick I have used when I was in high school. According to Pink, she seem to notice that KW has been trying to support and protect Nie the whole nite and Yen just seem to despise their attitudes last nite. I wonder why. Anyways, I'll find out later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com