Saturday, June 5

A Dream Is A Wish

2 June 2004 (Wednesday) - A Dream Is A Wish

Nite before last, I had a dream. A dream so sweet I can't seem to forget. Pink and me were hiding behind some stack of boxes to spy on our other pal, Yen. She was sitting there with her crush, CC. She started confessing her feelings for him and he told her off by saying that they're just friends and nothing more. The look in her eyes were of total dismay but yet after pausing for a minute, she turned to him and kissed him on the forehead. Instead of backing away, he turned to her instead and kissed her on the lips. In the dream, both Pink and me were SO touched. Both of them held hands and we knew everything was going to end happily ever after. The feeling of satisfaction and love stayed with me even after I awoke.

Yen has had a crush on CC for some time now and she has confessed her feelings for him but he seems like as if he does not return the feeling. The worse part of all is when he doesn't reply her messages and never gave her any definition of how he's feeling. She feels so confused and hanging by the string. We all feel bad for her. After I told Pink about my dream, she said that maybe there's a sign that things may happen for the better because it seems like CC hasn't given a reply so he might still be contemplating with his own feelings for her. Who knows, maybe it WILL turn out for the better in the end. I'll just hope and pray it will because I think they are so well suited together.

On to another topic. I just had a thought. A thought about Nie. She seems to know that we girls will always be there for her through thick and thin but yet she seems to be willing to give 90% of that up, for guys. I know she realizes that we are very important people in her life and she is trying her best to try to make us feel like we've been appreciated by always asking if we have any plans and things like that. The thing is, she just seems to be more interested in guys, especially particular guys. For example, if a certain guy asks her out, she would gladly go as opposed to if we girls were to ask her out at the same time. I can so guarantee that she'll choose the guy rather than us. But somehow, she'll try to make that up by asking us out the next day or later that nite, after she had gone out with him.

I really don't know about how I feel of this situation. I really can't say. Why, you ask? Because I like the same guy she likes. Worse part is that both she and him doesn't know my feelings. People who knows ask why I don't tell Nie and all I can say is that I don't want both relationship she and me, him and me to go down the drain. There is no win situation for this. I just have to take a step back and pretend everything's alright. Even my other pals have no say in this because they are friends to all 3 of us. Somehow, it doesn't judge my opinion on Nie, now that I see her straight-forward ways of getting the guy. I just feel that her actions may be too much and by shoving us girls aside, we feel the pinch even more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com